Please enjoy this 3 bedroom, 2 full and 1 half bathroom, 2-car garage, 1778 finished sq.ft. end townhouse for sale in the sought-after Stonegate community in Alexandria, Virginia. The quality and scope of the features and upgrades to this house, both inside and out, create a truly move-in ready home with high-end finishes for the new homeowner to enjoy each day.
- The elegance of this house starts at the curb, with the low maintenance landscaping providing a welcoming first view of home. The community provides an in-ground irrigation system to maintain this landscaped view.
- Once inside, the house opens to a Living Room with a view of the gas fireplace and the iron balusters on the stairs and upper railing in the Dining Room. The Living Room has a 14 foot ceiling with tall windows to accentuate the feeling of space. Plantation shutters on all windows provide both a high-end design look and functionality, as the homeowner can adjust the natural light level as desired.
- The Dining Room overlooks the Living Room, then opens to the kitchen. The focal point of this space is the crystal chandelier. The bay window with Plantation shutters also adds to the design appeal.
- The fully renovated kitchen has a layout ready for the cook at work, with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, tile backsplash, ample prep room, and updated cabinets. A bump out space allows for a buffet and the existing pot rack for storage. The kitchen also has a separate space for informal eating or entertaining. You can also enjoy your morning coffee in this light-filled space with two walls of windows, with Plantation shutters on each window.
- The main level has refinished hardwood floors in the Living Room and Dining Room with a Provincial stain that creates an eye-pleasing look and feel. A gas fireplace in the Living Room adds to the warmth of this space.
- The entire main level has a neutral color palette on the walls to accommodate any design style preferred by the new homeowner.
- The main level leads to a deck on the side of the house, with Trex flooring and top rails for maintenance-free enjoyment of this space.
- An upgraded half bath is also located on the main level.
- The Master Bedroom suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small, with the vaulted ceiling adding to the feeling of space. Wood floors make this space a warm, inviting retreat for the new homeowner.
- The Master Bathroom is fully renovated with dual, Quartz-topped vanities, a frameless glass shower door, and custom tile for the shower surround and floor. Plantation shutters allow for the desired amount of light and privacy.
- The second bedroom on this level has hardwood floors and Plantation shutters on the double window.
- The second full bathroom is located on this level, with an upgraded vanity and toilet.
- The third bedroom is located on the upper level. This level also has the laundry closet and a cedar storage closet.
- The two-car garage has updated, belt drive openers, with a utility sink. Upon entering the house from the garage, you can access an unfinished space that has approximately 250 sq.ft. of storage space. Once inside the house, the stairs from the garage lead to the front door entry space.
- All house windows have been upgraded to vinyl-clad, double-hung, triple pane windows.
- The roof has been replaced.
- The HVAC system is a fully updated Bryant system.
- New hot water heater installed in 2018.
- Visitor parking is available right outside the front door.
Bella Casa Partners™ is an agent team of KELLER WILLIAMS® United Alexandria-Kingstowne. Licensed in Virginia. Each office is independently owned and operated. If you are currently under a brokerage agreement with another agency, this is not a solicitation. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2021 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. (License No. 0226031610).